What Services are Provided?
What We Provide
• A Residential Home setting equipped with State of the Art technology and experienced-medical services
• Short term and long term care is provided, along with around the clock care with skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
In-House RN Case Manager
From the beginning of verification to the time of discharge, the R.N. Case Managers are in constant communication with the Payors. Allowing for constant updates on reports, and changes that may be needed in equipment. Helping with the step-by-step care necessary for the care and recovery process.
Our Congregate Living Health Facilities
Offers a different take on customizable qualitative care such as:
Providing hands-on inpatient care, including services such as 24-hours skilled nursing providers, nutrition plans, pharmaceutical services, and an activity curriculum. This change in care allows for a more attentive and content experienced.
What is the cost of Congregate Living?
Our services are provided at approximately 45% lower in savings than the average Acute Care.
Who Pays for Congregate Living?
Medicare, Worker’s Compensation, Private and commercial Insurances.
Our Congregate Facility
Offers a comforting, home environment, while providing specialized care in:
• Tracheostomy Tubes, Gastrointestinal Tubes, Ventilator and Oxygen needs, and Intravenous Requirements
• Just like a family home environment, our homes are provided with the amenities of a fully-operating kitchen, a relaxing living room environment, a kitchen, and a peaceful backyard.
• Our staff has trained in unparalleled expertise in providing high-quality, cost affordable medical management and restorative care to individuals with Complicating health conditions. While being offered in a home setting, it results in fewer re-hospitalizations discharges, and greater improvement in patient’s quality of life.