Our Congregate Homes
Saint Elizabeth Homes CLHC
8536 N. Saloma Ave.
Panorama City, CA. 91402
(818) 221- 3669
FAX (818) 830-1561
16714 Parthenia Street
Northridge, CA. 91343
(818) 891- 2273
FAX (818) 891-4242
24-Hour Skilled Care for Ventilator & Catastrophically Ill Patients in a Caring, Home Setting
What We Provide
• A Residential Home setting equipped with State of the Art technology and experienced-medical services
• Short term and long term care is provided, along with around the clock care with skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
• To deliver cost-affordable and comforting Post-acute alternatives to appallingly ill or injured patients of all ages
• As a team, we have confidence in customizing a specialized care plan to suit each individual’s needs and requests. Our end goal is to help contribute to the health and well-being of every patient by providing exceptional services, with the care needed to allow the patient to be brought back to good-health.
Our Congregate Facilities
Offers a comforting, home environment, while providing specialized care in:
• Tracheostomy Tubes, Gastrointestinal Tubes, Ventilator and Oxygen needs, and Intravenous Requirements
• Just like a family home environment, our homes are provided with the amenities of a fully-operating kitchen, a relaxing living room environment, a kitchen, and a peaceful backyard.
• Our staff has trained in unparalleled expertise in providing high-quality, cost affordable medical management and restorative care to individuals with Complicating health conditions. While being offered in a home setting, it results in fewer re-hospitalizations discharges, and greater improvement in patient’s quality of life.